• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Combined Sciences

Reaction score
How does the syllabus of combined sciences differ from normal/separate bio, phy n chem???
And if i give phy, chem n bio separately and also give one or two of the combined sciences, will the grades in the combined sciences have any value???

Reaction score
dont know about the value but there is a little difference in the syllabus. some difficult topics are not included in CS syllabus eg pressure and dc motor in physics.. polymers in chem and inheritance topic from biology. you can download syllabus from cie's site and check it yourself. if you are a good science student, you will surely find it the easiest subject in o levels but i am telling you it is the lengthiest subject too

Reaction score
combined sciences has 50 % syllabus of each science subject.....dats wat i heard

Reaction score
hmm...
It looks pretttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy easy as the syllabus looks identical. I'm just concerned abt the value. Whats the point when its not even worth anything?

Reaction score
Btw, is there any difference in value of combined science itself and science - bio and chem,etc ???