• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

combined sciences enquiry !!!

Reaction score
uh one question brothas !!!
im a science student so im already studying chem , bio and physcs !!!
i was thnkn of appearin fr combined sciences but tehn i figuered why nt give 4 extra papers !!!
1. combined sciences ( phy + bio )
2. combined sciences (phy + chem)
3. combined sciences (bio + chem )
4. combined sciences alll three !!!
is it possible to giv all four in one may june session !!! ???

Reaction score
I'm afraid that won't be possible. If you look at the syllabus of Combined Science (all three sciences): http://www.xtremepapers.me/CIE/Cambridg ... y11_sy.pdf
you would see that they do not offer the same syllabus in the same session with other syllabi such as
5124 Science (Physics, Chemistry)
5125 Science (Physics, Biology)
5126 Science (Chemistry, Biology).

Reaction score
all these 3 subjects cant be given in 1 go....nd they would b finished after this oct/nov 2011 session and I am nt sue whether they are available in Pakistan...so plz share some info about their availabilty

Reaction score
There is no use of giving all these 4 papers when you have given all the sciences separately. There is a reason why CIE doesn't offers them in one session because they won't get you any credit. The 4 papers would just be extra As (If you get them) which no university cares about. The only thing you'll get out of them is pride of getting more As and nothing else, not even knowledge.

Reaction score
no man..how is that possible? ya sab rumors konsa idiot batata ha app logon ko yar?? :/

Reaction score
No, it is still being continued. The proof is the availability of the Combined Sciences syllabus for the exams in 2012 and 2013.