• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Clash of economics AS and maths AS on same day

Reaction score
Hey guys,I have an exam in 6 days..Maths(9708) and Economics(9708) on the same day and then statistics (S1) three days later. How should I make use of my 6 efficiently to receive the best possible grades and aslo and revision notes for either subject would be great. Thanks !

Reaction score
Hi I am in the same situation too. Please guys help !
Hey guys,I have an exam in 6 days..Maths(9708) and Economics(9708) on the same day and then statistics (S1) three days later. How should I make use of my 6 efficiently to receive the best possible grades and aslo and revision notes for either subject would be great. Thanks !

Lol.. I am in A situation where i have AS ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS AT SAME TIME THEN AS MATH IN PM

SO THREE EXAMS ON SAME DAY... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n):D:D:D:D:D:D

Guys are you on facebook?? cause we might add each other for better communication, since we are all in this situation together
facebook.com/areebakausar1

:D message me first though