• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cie

Reaction score
Why do we students don't have a access to the support website...it could be helpful to us....we would not rely on teachers to give us sample questions then...hehe guys any path to take so i can get access to it ???

Reaction score
Actually that's because CIE allows the candidate to 'buy' the pastpaper, marking scheme and examier report etc. Whilist the teachers 'registered' with cambridge are allowed 'free' access. It's there policy. However, you can find all of the teacher support stuff here at Xtremepapers.

Reaction score
That's the point. He was so good at Physics that he could probably hack the system too.
Thank you my friend :) I was about to reply this that he can do if he wanted to...learning computer is nothing...but then I thought its useless to explain to a person who thinks in the stupid way...but the best part was I didn't mean it for the past Albert einstein....I meant it to the person who asked this question...the albert einstein in XPC