• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

cie toppers

Reaction score
when is the list of toppers of may june 2012 will be released. if released please give me the link

Reaction score
It will probably be released by the end of December 2012 as it did last year. Or in January as it did 2 years ago.

Reaction score
The winners of Outstanding Cambridge Learners Award of Bangladesh were announced at the end of October. There were 3 criterias for the award in Bangladesh: highest mark in Bangladesh or world in a single O or A level subject, highest mark in Bangladesh for a subject which is not widely taken here and the highest cumulative marks in Bangladesh across 8 O levels, 4AS or A levels. We don't have any regional distinction here. So its very difficult to get distinctions in my country.

Reaction score
They didn't release a .pdf file of the Outstanding Cambridge Learners Award for Pakistan last year. At least I couldn't find it anywhere on their website. Your school should receive a letter from British Council though, probably around the end of December or start of January.

Reaction score
I have around four school mates with distinctions
A guy with world computer and regional maths
a friend with regional maths and best across 7 A's
a guy with with world add maths
another with regional maths

Above being for O levels
why would cambridge have different policies in different parts of the world for awarding distinctions ?

Reaction score
They didn't release a .pdf file of the Outstanding Cambridge Learners Award for Pakistan last year. At least I couldn't find it anywhere on their website. Your school should receive a letter from British Council though, probably around the end of December or start of January.
Veiled_fantasy they didn't post the pdf file on their website, but they sent me the brochure after I emailed them. I posted it somewhere on xtremepapers. Have no idea about this year...probably will have to email them again.

Reaction score
Veiled_fantasy they didn't post the pdf file on their website, but they sent me the brochure after I emailed them. I posted it somewhere on xtremepapers. Have no idea about this year...probably will have to email them again.

Oh, could you post a link of the thread where you uploaded the file? I'd appreciate it!

Reaction score
The winners of Outstanding Cambridge Learners Award of Bangladesh were announced at the end of October. There were 3 criterias for the award in Bangladesh: highest mark in Bangladesh or world in a single O or A level subject, highest mark in Bangladesh for a subject which is not widely taken here and the highest cumulative marks in Bangladesh across 8 O levels, 4AS or A levels. We don't have any regional distinction here. So its very difficult to get distinctions in my country.
where did u get that

Reaction score
I have around four school mates with distinctions
A guy with world computer and regional maths
a friend with regional maths and best across 7 A's
a guy with with world add maths
another with regional maths

Above being for O levels
why would cambridge have different policies in different parts of the world for awarding distinctions ?

From which school did u study O levels?