• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE RESULTS 2015

Reaction score
Hey guys ,
Are you ready for results day on tuesday the 11th. well damn its so near and im so scared. i took these subjects.
Math extended
english first lang
english lit
business
ict
and arabic
tbh math this year sucked the paper was so hard. im scared for business i didnt study for paper 1.... but i still wrote logical answers im kinda scared , ict Paper 3 was hard and paper 1 was wtf is this.
So guys, are you scared and if theres anyone who did igcse and got their results . is it different from what your expecting ( in a good way).
thanksss

Reaction score
I am literally freaking out. English language and literature is super scary. I also did additional mathematics this year and the paper was so different from past papers. Hindi as a second language was also really hard.

Reaction score
I am literally freaking out. English language and literature is super scary. I also did additional mathematics this year and the paper was so different from past papers. Hindi as a second language was also really hard.
im so scared omgg. i dont know what to do. are you ready champ.

Reaction score
Leave this biology stuff , is any one there who gave islamiat , pakistan studies and urdu Paper this time.?

Reaction score
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE~
Im really worried haha, I did 8 subjects but I'm only receiving grades for only 7 due to a problem happening in cambridge or w/e.
I did these subjects;
Bio / Chem / Physics / Intl. extended Maths / Arabic / Enterprise (not getting my results tomorrow ;/ ) / first lang. English Lit & Language.

ahhh gl!!