• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Registeration may/june 2014 ..( Pakistan)

Reaction score
Assalam Alaikum ,

Hey guyz, can anyone help me. I don't know when the registeration for May/June 2014 Session will start in Karachi , Pakistan .

Thanks in Advance !!!!

Reaction score
Assalam Alaikum ,

Hey guyz, can anyone help me. I don't know when the registeration for May/June 2014 Session will start in Karachi , Pakistan .

Thanks in Advance !!!!
Walikumasalam.

In Karachi, the registrations would open till Jan. You'd need to get the online application form filled by visiting British Council website. Visit your nearest standard chartered bank for fee payment.

Reaction score
And other thing I have to ask u guys .... that is someone has given the variants 11 , 21 and 31 in AS level in karachi in 2013 June.

Reaction score
Walikumasalam.

In Karachi, the registrations would open till Jan. You'd need to get the online application form filled by visiting British Council website. Visit your nearest standard chartered bank for fee payment.
Thanks! alot man.