• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE papers are becoming ridiculously difficult!!!

Reaction score
Anyone wants to wine about their difficult? I am trying to study really heard...but the more I see the paper, the more I feel like crying.............and I jeep on doing silly mistakes!!!
How about you guys???? you guys getting good A*s and A?

Reaction score
it's difficult only if you believe it appears to be so and the only way to tackle that problem is to have a STRONG fighting spirit! a spirit to get good grades and make your parents proud! come on! they're not that tough or that bad, just read the ms over and over and understand what they're trying to tell you, it's not that hard. then close the ms and try to do it on your on DO NOT COPY OR MEMORISE THE MS that will certainly not help you. to be able to get after what you have worked hard for is better than copying something you don't understand = A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. hope that helps

Reaction score
I believe the Quality of CIE is degrading, and A-levels is also losing its status, to International Bacculerate .

Reaction score
Well I guess you guys are pretty brilliant then......not me I just really struggle to get my A*/A...............I repeated chem in nov. I had to, didnt really study well, I was friggin depressed. got highest school for chem 88% and i have no idea why a D in practical. 85% in phy with a C in practical ( still no idea why).
To me they have started becoming difficult. Just look at the november 2011 papers....I mean I can solve it but I still keep on losing points.
What raw marks do you get in your A2 components of chem, bio and physics? In P5 I get around 25ish.............I keep on missing points( damn) bio P4 around 81 to 85
chem and phy i havent really gave full exams yet........but I solved a lot of papers. Back in 2007 to may 2011, the Qps were really easy.
It didnt happen to me in Olevels but I often get phsically tired and my brain feel sooo sluggish.........I was depressed for almost one and half year...still am a little
But i dont why all of a sudden studying seem so hard :(
anyways you guys tell about yourselves :D

Reaction score
I believe the Quality of CIE is degrading, and A-levels is also losing its status, to International Bacculerate .
Quality of the other A Level boards is actually degrading. CIE has to fall aswell as a response. It's still the hardest exam board though compared to others like Edexcel and AQA which are a joke.

Reaction score
there are still some days left to convert our C's & D's into A...........
its not that difficult......
u will gain lot of confidence if u do minimum of last five yrs of past papers...........
pray to GOD & everything will be alright.......
guys don't lose hope...........
Best ov luck.....

Reaction score
No Alhamdullilah, no one is loosing hope......its just reminds me at times that as you go forward...life gets really difficult, especially with anxiety disorders and all