• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE out standing achievers awards@

Reaction score
hey,
well like last year an award ceremony was held
for students who got highest marks in saudi
arabia, or riyadh or topped in the whole world
and here is a link to the names of all those
students and the ceremony dates and all

http://www.continentalschool.com/_files ... nal_lo.pdf

I want to know when will the dates and the names
of the candidates who topped the world or in the
region will be annouced for the ones who appeard
in MAY/JUNE session 2010 for IGCSE subjects.

I am from saudi arabia so tell me where can i get the type of document above to check if I m included in it!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I couldn't find anything like that! :(
I suggest you contact your coordinator.

Reaction score
Many thanks for your enquiry regarding Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards in Saudi Arabia.

CIE generate results for different countries at different time of the year depending on when award ceremonies are scheduled to take place. It is likely that Saudi Arabia will not be issued to schools to inform learners of their achievements until December 2010, as there are other award ceremonies taking place before this date which require priority.

Should you be successful in receiving an award, CIE will inform your school directly, who will pass on the information to you.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
so that means like suppose for students in saudi arabia will come to know if they are successful in receiving an award in December??

Reaction score
hey im in saudi arabia too ... but will my school notify me or should i find out myself if i got any ranking
IF i have to find out so how will i??

Reaction score
@ Ahmed

Your school will most probably notify you , as they were probably the one's who enrolled you in the CIE exams

Reaction score
what about the article for the 2010's outstanding achievers awards? does anyone know when will it be available?

Reaction score
ok guys...i just sent an e-mail to CIE board and they replied that the awards ceremony will take place in jan/feb 2011;I'm quoting the the reply below...
"Dear Sir / Madam

Many thanks for your enquiry regarding the Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards in Saudi Arabia. The awards ceremonies will take place in January / February 2011. We will shortly be despatching results to schools prior to the event. Your centre will inform you directly should you be successful in receiving an award.

We hope that this will provide an answer to your query.

Kind regards,"

Reaction score
ok guys...i just sent an e-mail to CIE board and they replied that the awards ceremony will take place in jan/feb 2011;I'm quoting the the reply below...
"Dear Sir / Madam

Many thanks for your enquiry regarding the Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards in Saudi Arabia. The awards ceremonies will take place in January / February 2011. We will shortly be despatching results to schools prior to the event. Your centre will inform you directly should you be successful in receiving an award.

We hope that this will provide an answer to your query.

Kind regards,"

Any news for the 2012 results?

Reaction score
I mailed them about it, now lets see CIE responds with although it seems like they will release them soon.

Reaction score
Well today they responded saying that the results for Saudi Arabia will be announced at the end of January.
Good luck to everyone :)

Reactions: a71

a71

Reaction score
Most probably it's going to be on or after 22nd of this month!