• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE october/ November 2015 lets meet here

Reaction score
lets discuss about how far we've gone, tips, and prepartion for the forthcoming exam. How to ace the esam and achieve an A*
We are the last batch of this syllabus, and according to me if you prepare well everything is easy, so as i said we are the last batch they might set tricky questions with the same pattern used in may june 15 session. 3 months before the exam you should be thorough with your preparation then just give time to solving past papers. Try solving particular chapter question from different boards to brush up your concepts (CIE, CBSE, IB, ETC) Like this you can get A* easily. ^_^
Good luck. :D

Reaction score
yea thats true. I use edexcel, ocr and AQA. Suomething thing inside me is saying i want more. Do u know some other exam bodies. Thanks

Reaction score
I have been trying to download IB papers but up till now no success. Can u help with this. And CBSCE, i googled dt yesterday. I cudnt find my way

Reaction score
I'm already panicking. Its just less than two months for the boards and I'm not sure with my revision techniques for my subjects.
I have taken Maths(0580), Physics(0625),Chemistry(0620),Bio(0610),Information and Communication Technology(0417), and First language english (0500)
Can anybody pls gimme some tips on how to revise for all?? Or if not all atleast science and maths?.........
Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Hi, i am taking Private A level Economics, business and math this November

Good luck

Reaction score
Hi, i am taking Private A level Economics, business and math this November

Good luck
Asa , i am thinking of taking eco or busi privately in the comming may june session .
Can u pls guide me a little .
Is eco better or bus to do privately ? I will basically study a ll by myself . What is ur experience ?
Is net helpful for eco or bus more ?
Books are better for what ?
I will be very thankful for ur help :)

Reaction score
Asa , i am thinking of taking eco or busi privately in the comming may june session .
Can u pls guide me a little .
Is eco better or bus to do privately ? I will basically study a ll by myself . What is ur experience ?
Is net helpful for eco or bus more ?
Books are better for what ?
I will be very thankful for ur help :)

Business, economics on a level is way too theoretical and u gotta be really good in basic economics to survive,
Business while is normal stuff that you can learn

Well, net is a good thing but I have been kind of stung by it, Net gets you involved in the depth you might not wanna go unless you really can't understand something. Here is the thing.. I did my entire O level privately without tuition or t4eacher, and I got 3 A 3A 1B 1C But in A level I started studying with internet cause i got it for the first time and it ruined me,, i was so busy in trying to study good that I couldn't study properly at all and i had to cover 50 percent of my syllabuses in last few months.. The books cover everything usually.. But there is a lot of stuff on both economics and business, since economics is theoretical, net is more helpful while business have more of Opinions than knowledge online

I only bought official CIE endorsed books, Business studies have a killer book for that matter, economics one is smaller..

On side lines economics ask you to prepare a wonderful essay and there is 100% choice in both papers 1 out of 3 questions, 2 out of 6 questions.. If you can write a 45 minute worth load on a single subject you re good
Business, have not choice at all, no kidding, either of 3 papers, it ask you to apply the knowledge on various situations, Paper 3 require some essay skills again.

Economics is a heavily credited subject, it is hard to get marks but 2 objective papers really help
Business is included in list of Z LEVELS (secretly unaccredited) of some unis.

Reaction score
Business, economics on a level is way too theoretical and u gotta be really good in basic economics to survive,
Business while is normal stuff that you can learn

Well, net is a good thing but I have been kind of stung by it, Net gets you involved in the depth you might not wanna go unless you really can't understand something. Here is the thing.. I did my entire O level privately without tuition or t4eacher, and I got 3 A 3A 1B 1C But in A level I started studying with internet cause i got it for the first time and it ruined me,, i was so busy in trying to study good that I couldn't study properly at all and i had to cover 50 percent of my syllabuses in last few months.. The books cover everything usually.. But there is a lot of stuff on both economics and business, since economics is theoretical, net is more helpful while business have more of Opinions than knowledge online

I only bought official CIE endorsed books, Business studies have a killer book for that matter, economics one is smaller..

On side lines economics ask you to prepare a wonderful essay and there is 100% choice in both papers 1 out of 3 questions, 2 out of 6 questions.. If you can write a 45 minute worth load on a single subject you re good
Business, have not choice at all, no kidding, either of 3 papers, it ask you to apply the knowledge on various situations, Paper 3 require some essay skills again.

Economics is a heavily credited subject, it is hard to get marks but 2 objective papers really help
Business is included in list of Z LEVELS (secretly unaccredited) of some unis.

Thank u so much :) plus ur the one i added on fb some time ago :")

Reaction score
yo guyz whats up? please tell me there is someone in the whole of karachi who is going to regent plaza on 28th oct, 30th oct, 5th nov, 6th nov all pm for phy and chem a2? especially girls...comon honey's someone must be there to accompany meh !!!!! XD

Reaction score
yo guyz whats up? please tell me there is someone in the whole of karachi who is going to regent plaza on 28th oct, 30th oct, 5th nov, 6th nov all pm for phy and chem a2? especially girls...comon honey's someone must be there to accompany meh !!!!! XD

I am going on 28 oct for economics :)

Reaction score
Do anyone know how the AS ICT practical october 2015 was? , i need information , i have it tomorrow so anything might be helpful i'd appreciate it