• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May\June examination session ending soon

Reaction score
After a long routine of about 1 and half months, may\june session of this year is ending in few days. A final exam i.e. Physics P1 is left to be nailed. How are your preparations going on?? And also how did you all do rest of the papers ??? BEST OF LUCK FOR COMING EXAM AND RESULTS TOO...!!!!!

Reaction score
Yes a very long journey....... had some bumps on the road..... and some jerks too...but the journey was ofcourse very long and tiring...but we are about to reach the destination soon :D .. :p :) ;) yep.... physics p1 to celebrate the farewell of the May / June 2012 Session :) :) ..... I pray we all get the best grades Ameen :) Best of luck people for the paper :)

Reaction score
it was not that good year for me becuse of some ...... but no problem and lets finish this academic year after all this of sleepless days and days which were hard .... have lot of freedom :sleep: and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Sha

Reaction score
I've got Economics paper 3 tomorrow!! That one hourrr!!!

Waitingggggg for 10:30 AM 2mrw ;) :D

Reaction score
Its finally over for me :D :D Alhamdulilah.... all those days.... the whole journey...the happy moment when i hand over the last paper answer sheet to the examiner for the last time this session!!! :) ;) :p .. we have finally reached the destinations :) .. I pray we all get best grades Ameen :) .... enjoy the holidays people :) Remember me in your prayers.

Reaction score
yea inshallah university for mee!!!...
buh no guys...i don't think we have reached our destination just yet...its only a pit-stop...we've got plenty more travelling to do....in the near future...
and inshallah...none of us wil have a flat tire on the way... :D

egy

Reaction score
buh no guys...i don't think we have reached our destination just yet...its only a pit-stop...we've got plenty more travelling to do....in the near future...

yes we still have a plenty more travelling and long trip ( Life ) ..:)

Reaction score

True..... exams are part of student life :p ;) .... so now we will depart from this place where we have reached now for the next pit stop ( the next exams) :p ;) ..... But we also need our cars to refuel,maintenance check,oil check etc so we have smooth and safe journey after wards (the next exam) ;) :)

Reactions: egy
Reaction score
this year's may\june session has finally ended, hope you are all feeling relief and are all done with exams......ENJOY THE VACATION GUYS

Reaction score
what university are you going to?

Reaction score
Hi, please upload the may/june business studies 7115 paper I badly need them.
thx