• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2012 examinations

Reaction score
I am a new member to XtremePapers Forum! Hello all of you, I hope you're doing well.
For the M/J 12 examinations, I will be appearing for Physics, Chemistry and Literature. Do any of you have full revision guides for Physics?
I would also like notes for IGCSE Literature Songs of Ourselves and The Great Gatsby.

Reaction score
www.acceleratedstudynotes.com

This is a student constructed revision guide which isn't yet complete, but we have people working on it. Feel free to browse the site and I assure that the entire Physics guide iwll be complete before your exams.

Reaction score
I am a new member to XtremePapers Forum! Hello all of you, I hope you're doing well.
For the M/J 12 examinations, I will be appearing for Physics, Chemistry and Literature. Do any of you have full revision guides for Physics?
I would also like notes for IGCSE Literature Songs of Ourselves and The Great Gatsby.
hello nd welcum 2 xtreme:)

Reaction score
I is obvious your a member . It looks really bad if you show off for something stupid. Thanks anyway