• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Biology Revision notes per chapter

Reaction score
Thank you soooooooo muucccchhhhhh for the notes !! I'm praying for you .. wish you all the best for your exams and In shaa allah you'll get A*'s :D
are they all the AS chapters ?
and if you could tell me about the revision method ? because I changed my board from edexcel to cie >.<
and i'm retaking my AS exams only .. please help me if you could
thanks again :)

there is only 1 chapter left for As level!!

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the as biology exam for my time zone. Wish you do well mate! much appreciate for ALL YOUR NOTES!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH they really help me a lot as in like i dont really know how to apply the thing ive read but after reading this i'm pretty sure what to write for my answer now. once again thank you so much :) ALL THE BEST to your exam!

Reaction score
Thanks a lot dear for both Biology and chemistry notes, Have you shared for Physics?

If yes, Kindly, Share the link here :)

Best Of Luck!

Reaction score
very good notes bs i took as in june 2013 and i scored a C and i was doing my best i reset it at nov.2013 i got c also what can i do better to get an A ... THANKS IN ADVANCE

Reaction score
Thanks a lot!:D But I find that one chapter is lack.:( That is Genetic control(DNA replication ,transcription etc.) Totally is should be 11 chapters. Would you like to provide the revision note on genetic control?:)

Reaction score
May I ask what textbook are you using and whether you'll be giving the AS Level or AS+A2, this November?? Also, It'll be very helpful if you stated your board. (Cambridge or EdExcel). Best of Luck for the exams ;-)