• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE AS Level Business Studies

Reaction score
Hey!
Just make sure you plan your answer before starting with it :)
Also write to the point answer and not to waste much time on short questions :)
hope it helps...When is your timings btw?
thnk you!!!!
i am in qatar and i have a clash with Computing so mine starts at 9:00 Qatar time
and urs?

Reaction score
Which paper did you give? was it 12? cuz I had paper 12 and there was this question about Goleman which I had no idea who that quy was and what he said

Reaction score
Where are you from? and how was the exam in your opinion, I mean did you know the answers for all the questions? and which essay questions did you choose? I chose 7 :)

Reaction score
Where are you from? and how was the exam in your opinion, I mean did you know the answers for all the questions? and which essay questions did you choose? I chose 7 :)
i am from pakistan but living in qatar! i think the exam was quite easy for me! cuz i think i wrote all the point to get me full marks and i chose 5 because i also do accounting so question 5 was easy for me

Reaction score
Any tips for paper 2 of business studies variant 2? :)
Mostly questions are linked to the data response/case study given
The 8 and 10 marks do test your concepts but u need to link them with the case study given