• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Applied ICT Paper 2 (As level)

Reaction score
So...
It's been around a month since the exam. I think we can discuss how it went without any problem, right?
So I know a lot of people were having problems with duplicates. What I did was simply type up the Company names. If not, you wouldn't be able to enter a Primary Key as it wouldn't be unique. How did you guys deal with the exam?

Reaction score
Yes won't be above 84 but would be around 70 to 77...................
i hope i can get around 98 to 102 marks...........

Reaction score
I'm just really worried about how I imported the Companies. I actually typed it in because if not you'd get duplications of Primary Keys, which of course isn't correct. How did you do it?
i did it in excel and removed the duplicates

Reaction score
Thats a relief. How was your practical btw.
I think it was good. I panicked (felt like crying) when I came to the duplicate question. But then I reminded myself that when I worked through past papers my way of solving it was always thinking a bit outside the box. This led me to getting what I think was the right way of doing it. We'll see in August how I did though. Either really really good or half bad. My ICT teacher left in January, and the ICT Theory exam is on Monday yet I haven't learnt a single word from the theory as I am too busy with Maths, Physics, Chemistry and English. Don't know how I did because we've had no teacher to tell us. How did you go?
I'll have to cram like crazy lol