• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE 2013 june TimeTable is the worst!!

Reaction score
Peace brothers n sisters!
the title says it all, lets discuss how pathetic it is (i am referring to zone 4) :D
edit : or has it always been like this?

Reaction score
Peace brothers n sisters!
the title says it all, lets discuss how pathetic it is (i am referring to zone 4) :D
edit : or has it always been like this?

Wow I never realised they released it this early on, but thanks to you my friend I have the timetable now, thank you! I haven't had time to write down the dates of my exams (I'm in Zone 3) so I don't know what you mean, what's so bad about the timetable?

Reaction score
where do v get the timetable from ? i am searching for it since ages!

Reaction score
look at the dates, we hardly have days in b/w the tests except for some n no more than 1/2 days
to top it off, they have just pushed all our exams in a single month

When I did my IGCSEs I'd say about 99% of my exams were in May alone (CIE), only Edexcel and AQA exams for me were in June xD I think the biggest trouble isn't that you don't get days in between, it's if they randomly assign papers and mix between subjects. Like if you had a physics paper, then chemistry, then math, then chemistry, then math, then physics, etc. it's the biggest inconvenience for me personally.. We also had like 7 or 6 days between some tests as well haha I guess we were just lucky.. But anyway, good luck with your O-Levels!

Reaction score
urdu P2 and economic P2 both r in same session....how we will do it??????????????????

Reaction score
Wow I never realised they released it this early on, but thanks to you my friend I have the timetable now, thank you! I haven't had time to write down the dates of my exams (I'm in Zone 3) so I don't know what you mean, what's so bad about the timetable?
Zone 3 is also pathetic man! 8th may 3 exams!! WOW and the next day another exam!! :/