• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemsitry Paper 31!!!!

Reaction score
yes i wrote that too plus there might be some dust in the apparatus used so washin them with distilled water will decrease errors but dude can u tell me how the 9 marks on the table is calculated?
I think u will get three marks for column headings plus units and i don't know rest of the marks how it is distributed

Reaction score
for minimum time i got 24 and my maximum time was 80-83 and in the second part of the question in which we had to increase the vol of fa3 i got around 150 wbu? what u got for minimum error and maximum rate how do u calculate it!!
GREAT, I got smthn around those values, How did ur graph go?

Reaction score
GUYS, Was the last cation Sulphate or Sulphite? I got Sulphite :O Anybdy else?

Reaction score
Alhamdulilah i am glad someone's answers r matching with mine!!!!
under the table of that thingy where u have to mix the solutions to figure out whats in it, i got same things as u but i didnt write anything under chlorine? and the question is 3 marks how much will i get? :/ and what did u get when u add FA5 on FA6 which was the first test, i get blue ppt then it turns into light green

Reaction score
under the table of that thingy where u have to mix the solutions to figure out whats in it, i got same things as u but i didnt write anything under chlorine? and the question is 3 marks how much will i get? :/ and what did u get when u add FA5 on FA6 which was the first test, i get blue ppt then it turns into light green
Maybe u will lose 1 mark no i just got blue ppt insoluble in NaOH or FA6