• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry

Reaction score
Hows preparation everyone?? :)

i wanted to know what are u ppl studying about fuel cells....??
Evolution Vampire_360 the golden girl
and anyone else doing edexcel chemistry unit 5

I dont understand what exactly the syllabus asks us :unsure:
Thanks a lot in advance :)

Reaction score
etty just revise the shap revision guide, and then solve it's questions, then if there's something u can't solve, or somewhere that's a bit hard for u, go back to the book and check it out, and then try solving the question again. When your done solve as many papers as u can, and correct them, then if u face anything hard, rerevise, or ask for help on here. I found out this is the best study plan for all the exams. The trick is to make paper solving easy, so as soon as u solve papers easily, ur ready for the exam. Don't look at the syllabus, it's just a waste of time. It's a big mess.

Reaction score
okie... but what i usually do is ONLY study from the syllabus :unsure: and den solve papers... I'll try this way now :)
n ur talking about the purple one right?
Thanks so much :D

Reaction score
I didn't complete the syllabus before, and I still didin't revise it for sooo long :(

Reaction score
edexcel-a2-chemistry-revision-guide.jpg

Reaction score
hmmmm...lol cba to go buy it now?? too late i think...
and yeah i only have the george facer book which the school provides....
That book is awesome BUT it has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much extra info :eek:

Reaction score
nah, etu, I found out that this book is awesome, it's extra info is in points, short and straight to the point, and the rumble u gotta read in the text book is all removed. It's fast, quick, and percise. It turns out all these things that may look unuseful are exam questions. You know these weird exam questions that you never see before, well they are all in that book. So if u study it right, u can't go wrong in the exams.

Reaction score
nah, etu, I found out that this book is awesome, it's extra info is in points, short and straight to the point, and the rumble u gotta read in the text book is all removed. It's fast, quick, and percise. It turns out all these things that may look unuseful are exam questions. You know these weird exam questions that you never see before, well they are all in that book. So if u study it right, u can't go wrong in the exams.
which book r u talking about? Facer? :)

Reaction score
lol no the purple shap revision guide. I thought that's what u were talking about lol.
turns out you weren't ..my bad lol

Reaction score
lol no the purple shap revision guide. I thought that's what u were talking about lol.
:LOL: naahh! i was talking about Facer :p

btw, here is a practice paper from them, i agree ts a bit harder dan our actual papers in some places, but good practice (y)

Attachments

• George Facer Chemistry for A2.zip
    27 MB · Views: 73
Reaction score
oh ok...do u have by any chance the shap revision guide like on a pdf file or something...
or any resources tbh that cud even be remotely helpful for the exam......i need all the help i can get :( <-----that goes for any1 who can help please..... :)
aawwwhhh! dat face always gets me :unsure: I'll see if i can find something, honestly, even m at a loss for bio :eek: