• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY URGENT HELP!

Reaction score
Do I need to study the H2 Singapore papers too, for chemistry? It seems significantly harder than the ones we have to do, so I thought it'll make good practice papers. But, does the questions there differ much from our syllabus? Or studying Intl' AS and A level papers would be sufficient?

Reaction score
Is your chem paper 9701?

If so, you can ignore Singapore's H2 paper. The topics overlap quite a bit, but the Singapore questions are much more demanding.

It would be best to clear the past year papers taken in your country first.

Reaction score
Is your chem paper 9701?

If so, you can ignore Singapore's H2 paper. The topics overlap quite a bit, but the Singapore questions are much more demanding.

It would be best to clear the past year papers taken in your country first.

I see. I was a bit confused there since my teacher insists on using those papers as our test. Thanks for answering

Reaction score
It is a good source of demanding questions.

If you have already finished questions from 9701 and would like to practice further, then theres no harm in trying out the H1/H2 from Singapore.

Reaction score
Do I need to study the H2 Singapore papers too, for chemistry? It seems significantly harder than the ones we have to do, so I thought it'll make good practice papers. But, does the questions there differ much from our syllabus? Or studying Intl' AS and A level papers would be sufficient?
i live in singapore and i can send you one hard copy if you want! but can you tell me where you found the soft copy? any other subjects?