• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry tution

Reaction score
i need chemistry tution,so can anyone tell me about a good chemistry teacher who teaches in defence,lahore.do let me know of a good academy as well

Reaction score
plz guys reply fast.its kind of urgent.and plz tell me about a good add maths tutor as well,

Reaction score
Add Math and A Level Math, in Lahore, Sir Amjad Iqbal w/o a doubt!
For O LEvel Chem, a lot of my friends who took tuitions went to Madam Naseem Khan. She's very good at it, I hear.

If you want, I can get you their phone numbers.

Although, in all honesty, you can easily do them yourself with a tad bit of effort! For help with whatever you don't understand, simply ask here!

Reaction score
For O LEvel Chem, a lot of my friends who took tuitions went to Madam Naseem Khan. She's very good at it, I hear.

Although, in all honesty, you can easily do them yourself with a tad bit of effort! For help with whatever you don't understand, simply ask here!

ya sure . plz give me their contact imformation and thanks for telling

Reaction score
ya sure . plz give me their contact imformation and thanks for telling

I tried sending you a PM, but I couldn't. Could you pls msg me? I don't want to share numbers on a public forums (spambots).

Reaction score

Are those ''Home Tutors''?

Reaction score
Are those ''Home Tutors''?

Sir Amjad teaches at your school. You might want to have your section changed likewise (and yes. He's the best Math teacher in Lahore and this is a fact everyone agrees upon stepping outside A Levels). Madam Khan isn't, from what I know.

I've been against tuitions for quite some time now so I'm not much informed. I know about these two since they were either my own teachers at my institution at some point of time, or my brothers teachers.

Reaction score
Sir Amjad teaches at your school. You might want to have your section changed likewise (and yes. He's the best Math teacher in Lahore and this is a fact everyone agrees upon stepping outside A Levels). Madam Khan isn't, from what I know.

I've been against tuitions for quite some time now so I'm not much informed. I know about these two since they were either my own teachers at my institution at some point of time, or my brothers teachers.

And why exactly are you against tuitions?

Reaction score
And why exactly are you against tuitions?

Why would anyone feel the need unless they're struggling? And if they're struggling, asking teachers at schools can help. The tutors wont dissolve the books in water and make you drink them. They'll teach the same things you're taught at schools. If your teacher is horrible/his/her teaching method doesn't suit you, ask for a section change. I'm sure there are multiple teachers at your school for a particular subject.

Either leave schools, or leave tuitions.

Students today, at O Levels, are taking tuitions either for the occasional fling/'meeting' new people, or because they don't want to study at their school. Regardless, at O Levels, there's no rocket science involved, and anyone going to a school with even a sub-decent teacher can easily improvise on what he/she was taught using the books.
A lot of students also take tuitions for the sake of them. There's a common misconception that only those students get A*s and As who take tuitions. Most common example is Islamiyat.

Reaction score
Why would anyone feel the need unless they're struggling? And if they're struggling, asking teachers at schools can help. The tutors wont dissolve the books in water and make you drink them. They'll teach the same things you're taught at schools. If your teacher is horrible/his/her teaching method doesn't suit you, ask for a section change. I'm sure there are multiple teachers at your school for a particular subject.

Either leave schools, or leave tuitions.

Students today, at O Levels, are taking tuitions either for the occasional fling/'meeting' new people, or because they don't want to study at their school. Regardless, at O Levels, there's no rocket science involved, and anyone going to a school with even a sub-decent teacher can easily improvise on what he/she was taught using the books.
A lot of students also take tuitions for the sake of them. There's a common misconception that only those students get A*s and As who take tuitions. Most common example is Islamiyat.

Nowadays it has become a general trend of taking tutions.. Not only o or a levels but also matric and fsc..one of my friends told me that her elser sis who got admission in one of the best colleges of pakistan goes to college hardly once in two weeks but goes to academy daily.. i mean isnt this something really stupid and many students r doing this ...if we carefully observe these students r wasting their parent's money .. I mean just look at the fee of academies .. they want registeration separately and the other fee separately .. 4500 or above for each subject in addition with registeration is something way too much .. Though we may not realize it cuz we r not the ones who r earning it but just look at ur parents how much they r spending on u in providing u the best .. not only islamiat but also maths .. maths is something that u get with practice .. its seriously disappointing to see that even younger students i.e in grade 5 or 6 are also getting tutions for maths though if they themselves spend 1 hr daily practicing maths,no doubt they can get really good marks in it

Reaction score
Nowadays it has become a general trend of taking tutions.. Not only o or a levels but also matric and fsc..one of my friends told me that her elser sis who got admission in one of the best colleges of pakistan goes to college hardly once in two weeks but goes to academy daily.. i mean isnt this something really stupid and many students r doing this ...if we carefully observe these students r wasting their parent's money .. I mean just look at the fee of academies .. they want registeration separately and the other fee separately .. 4500 or above for each subject in addition with registeration is something way too much .. Though we may not realize it cuz we r not the ones who r earning it but just look at ur parents how much they r spending on u in providing u the best .. not only islamiat but also maths .. maths is something that u get with practice .. its seriously disappointing to see that even younger students i.e in grade 5 or 6 are also getting tutions for maths though if they themselves spend 1 hr daily practicing maths,no doubt they can get really good marks in it

Couldn't agree more to the 'trend' part.

There were a total of 3 students (myself included) in my batch (of 195) who didn't take any tuitions. The average number of tuitions (subjects) was 4! That's mighty. And quite disappointing too.

Also, Math at O Levels is so easy. I don't understand why people take tuitions for it. The only logical explanation I can come up with is not listening at school + practicing at home, but doing the same at tuitions.

Reaction score
Why don't to go for online tutions? they are worth, and comparatively easy to get than for a home tutor in your particular city.

Reaction score
Why don't to go for online tutions? they are worth, and comparatively easy to get than for a home tutor in your particular city.

Why not use Khanacademy instead? Super comprehensive, very nice way of explaining things, at YOUR luxury, rather than your tutors, and most of all, free!

Reaction score
Why not use Khanacademy instead? Super comprehensive, very nice way of explaining things, at YOUR luxury, rather than your tutors, and most of all, free!

yeah.. khan academy is good. Still there is a major difference in khan academy and private tutions. The same difference which u may found in studying privately and studying from a school. I have gone all through these...
Khan academy would not benefit u with the actual book questions u want to be solved. it wont force u to be prepared for tests a regular basis. You may feel line-ant and will leave.. and even would not help u in getting over small concepts.. which at tyms get over nerves.. so you for sure need a person to help you out. Therefore.

Reaction score
yeah.. khan academy is good. Still there is a major difference in khan academy and private tutions. The same difference which u may found in studying privately and studying from a school. I have gone all through these...
Khan academy would not benefit u with the actual book questions u want to be solved. it wont force u to be prepared for tests a regular basis. You may feel line-ant and will leave.. and even would not help u in getting over small concepts.. which at tyms get over nerves.. so you for sure need a person to help you out. Therefore.

I know I didn't. I'm a human just like anyone else. Everyone else who did O's and A's w/o tuitions are humans too, and the same as myself.

The only way one can justify tuitions is if they don't go to a school. (in that, want to give the subjects entirely privately). In my opinion, ofcourse.
As far as the book and questions are concerned, the same can be asked to your teachers at your schools. As far as 'forced preparation' is concerned. This concept is so bullshit that I don't understand how people even use that to justify tuitions. Paying thousands because you cannot shell out ONE hour to study on your own, the same hour you'll gladly go to a tuition?

Nonetheless, I'm not saying you should or shouldn't take tuitions. I'm just posting my views about them & my opinion and as to why they're bullshit excuses by students these days to go socialize. Can't deny the fact that a lot of people are using it as a front to socialize.

Reaction score

Umm could you please give Sir Amjad's number?