• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Revision Site

Reaction score
these were a bit help ful! thank you
but as u c i have actually lost me chemistry textbook i had all my notes and preparation in that
i've searched the whole house nowhere 2 b found, may ALLAH give the person a hard time who soever has taken my book in the chemistry exams

ny way thnx. Im so depressed i thought it wud b available in dis forum, cuz i once saw a person posting the business studies study guide so thought it wud b here 2
please help me in my time of need.

this is a matter of pass or fail!!
oh ALLAH please help me and help the person who help me in my time of need.

Reaction score
Did u loose ur textbook or guide it might be in n....s car or at school u might forget

Reaction score
farhan143 said:
these were a bit help ful! thank you
but as u c i have actually lost me chemistry textbook i had all my notes and preparation in that
i've searched the whole house nowhere 2 b found, may ALLAH give the person a hard time who soever has taken my book in the chemistry exams

ny way thnx. Im so depressed i thought it wud b available in dis forum, cuz i once saw a person posting the business studies study guide so thought it wud b here 2
please help me in my time of need.

this is a matter of pass or fail!!
oh ALLAH please help me and help the person who help me in my time of need.

may ALLAH give the person a hard time who soever has taken my book in the chemistry exams ??????
man whatever happens, dont ever wish bad for others.
the more you do , the more sins you get >.>
-___-
just pray that you find it.
And go through online notes or something?
There are some files to download and stuff here. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8805
And http://www.s-cool.co.uk/gcse/chemistry , Althouugh that is a gcse website, it does cover most of out syllabus :)

Hope this helped. :)
Good luck.

Reaction score
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT FOR the attatchmentss.....God Bless YOu..........BEst of Luck Everyone =) =D

Reaction score
YA WELL GUD LUK WID UR PREPARATION, I GUESS MINES GOING DOWN, I THINK I WONT B ABLE 2 SCORE GUD MARK IN CHEMISTRY.
AND NO BODY HAS THIS BOOK IN OUR CLASS.
SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT
THANK YOU!!!

FARHAN

Reaction score
farhan143 said:
YA WELL GUD LUK WID UR PREPARATION, I GUESS MINES GOING DOWN, I THINK I WONT B ABLE 2 SCORE GUD MARK IN CHEMISTRY.
AND NO BODY HAS THIS BOOK IN OUR CLASS.
SO PLEASE HELP ME OUT
THANK YOU!!!

FARHAN

Dude, can't u go and borrow one from ur school library for sumtime...i bet they're gonna understand...>.>

Reaction score
To my opinion S-cool is getting old. Though it might cover the syllabus, but to my opinion I think we should do a bit more than that, we should do the notes haochen posted. :)
Thanks man.