• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Question

Reaction score
Hi guys.. Im appearing for Chem A2 in this may/june.. and honestly my chem sucks.. i open a paper and there is not a single question i can solve completely.. I want to know at this stage what revision technique should i opt to do best in my exam? also alot of teachers say that even in A2 you need to revise AS in order to completely solve the paper. Can anyone please help me with which topics from AS i should be familiar with in order to solve paper 4 and paper 5?
Any help would be appreciated
Thank You

Reaction score
Assalam zahid.
My advice to you is to get a very good understanding in chapters: Equilibria, Rate and Electrode potentials both AS and A2 - i mean revise these first - to attempt Paper 5 and sme of paper 4.
Practice ALL paper 5 from June 07 - Nov 12, do 1 or 2 papers per week will do.
Then continue by revising your AS (all of them) and if u are revising a topic whereby u have the A2 part, revise the A2 together.
Then move to organic and application.

hope this has helped you and if u have any doubts pertaining to chem, do ask me (inbox/post in threads.)

May Allah guide you and may u succeed in everythin u do.
Good luck!(y)

Reaction score
Assalam zahid.
My advice to you is to get a very good understanding in chapters: Equilibria, Rate and Electrode potentials both AS and A2 - i mean revise these first - to attempt Paper 5 and sme of paper 4.
Practice ALL paper 5 from June 07 - Nov 12, do 1 or 2 papers per week will do.
Then continue by revising your AS (all of them) and if u are revising a topic whereby u have the A2 part, revise the A2 together.
Then move to organic and application.

hope this has helped you and if u have any doubts pertaining to chem, do ask me (inbox/post in threads.)

May Allah guide you and may u succeed in everythin u do.
Good luck!(y)
Thank You.. this really is helpfull.. Thanks Alott :)

Reaction score
Study
Clear your concepts
Then do some questions
Download some topical past paper questions

Don't rush out

Go step by step