• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
m nt ziddi... i m talkng abt most of the pastpapers...
they r actually nt given as a whole question... u cn even check orgaic questions... they do have sme AS content...
Both A and B section have As level part-Everytime. Jitna papers mene solve kia :p

Reaction score
m nt ziddi... i m talkng abt most of the pastpapers...
they r actually nt given as a whole question... u cn even check orgaic questions... they do have sme AS content...
I know it has AS content , but not that much .

Reaction score
Section B is worth 30 marks and consists of questions based on the section “Applications of Chemistry”, but which may contain material from the core AS and A2 syllabuses. No? :/

Reaction score
Can anyone please post some notes for paper 3 (Practical paper ) ????
I have notes for chemistry unit 3 and physics unit 3, you are doing edexcel IAL correct? If so, just give me your email so i can send you the files

Reaction score
I have notes for chemistry unit 3 and physics unit 3, you are doing edexcel IAL correct? If so, just give me your email so i can send you the files

Thanks alot but i am doing CIE so if have any notes for that then please forward