• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
someone said that KCL required the least amount of solution to ppt, can it be correct. since the power was 10^_3 for all but the number kept increasing
well i dont think so
i think the results were post to be completely opposite for arsenic since it had the opposite charge
if it had least amount in a positively charged iron sol it was post to be the opposite in negatively charged arsenic
idk thaz my opinion

Reaction score
I remember it was about 99.48 something, Boiling point increases when you add impurities but when pressure decreases the boiling point decreases as well. It was logical though and i dont know how high pressure would fit to be correct.
yh
n if the atmospheric pressure had been lower, the water will take lesser temp to reach that pressure
oh my god yes my answers correct lol

Reaction score
The reason I choose KCL was that it required the least amount of moles as compare to others, like the concentrations were given so you could calculate the amount required and because it was talking about cation as well.
but that was for iron which was positively charged aint it?