• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
You won't prepare for physics?
already spent the last three days on it.... now will do some revising before the paper and that's all the time i havve for it :p the concepts are pretty much covered up i like to think :p now its just up to the paper to throw watever curve balls it has to and i'll try to give it my best shot :p
see i had these 9 days set aside before the 7th to prepare for phy chem and maths as they are all in a row one after the other.... for bio i already hav three days so had to do it in these too :

Reaction score
i cant seem to concentrate these days my concepts seem fine but when it comes to past papers i do the most diff question in record time and cant seem to do easy ones :/

Reaction score
already spent the last three days on it.... now will do some revising before the paper and that's all the time i havve for it :p the concepts are pretty much covered up i like to think :p now its just up to the paper to throw watever curve balls it has to and i'll try to give it my best shot :p
see i had these 9 days set aside before the 7th to prepare for phy chem and maths as they are all in a row one after the other.... for bio i already hav three days so had to do it in these too :
i dont get it y am i the only person who finds chem easy and phy hard :/

Reaction score
well then herees one tip follow this
1) do chem atp past papers from O level it will help in titre calculations and second rata all salt tests or try to as it will save time in practicals
ummm but isn't it kinda past time to do practice questions from here and there? i mean its the last week *YIKKEESS* >__<
shouldn't Alice123 do the questions just fom past papers now?? Every paper has a calculation question

Reaction score
i dont get it y am i the only person who finds chem easy and phy hard :/
ooohhh i do find them hard... how did u get the impression i didn't :O :p they suck but i just meant that at least i won't be flunking them that's wat i was releived about -__-

Reaction score
i cant seem to concentrate these days my concepts seem fine but when it comes to past papers i do the most diff question in record time and cant seem to do easy ones :/
if u can do the tough ones then maybe u should take a break for like a few hours or smething.. watch an episode of your favourite show or a movie or just listen to songs or go out for a run.... whichever works for u and then relax and do the papers. time won't be an issue id u can do the tough ones so just ease into the easy one slowly and do them ... maybe its just that your mond is so in the run for the tough questions u can seem to focus on the evident solutions and look for a caatch or a kink in every question... just a suggestion ^_^ happens with me too all the time wen i get the most difficult question ryt and the easiest question wrong and its like a slap in the face and i'm alll SAY WHAAT? o_O :p
give it a shot maybe :) Best of Luck :)