• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 62 discussion

Reaction score
my pp61 is in 2 hourss !! cant wait !! you made me excited to do it :D
hope itll be easy as v2 :D :Bravo:

Reaction score
what was the last question about???.. i don't want details .. but it was chromatography ?

Reaction score
Dooouuu said:
what was the last question about???.. i don't want details .. but it was chromatography ?
We cant tell you , we should obey the rules.
Just depend on yourself and best of luck in the exam ;)

Reaction score
suree :) ... i mean i always got STUCK at the last question... so i hope it will be chromatography :S :) ....anyways am sorry if i broke the rules :(

Reaction score
it ws awesome..
i did damn well..
it ws d easiest ppr ive solved till nw..
am expecting arnd 56+ on 60..:D :D :D

Reaction score
yes i did variant 2 today n it was awsome....i finshed in 20 minutes...now lets all just expect the worst for paper 32..best of luck guys!:p

Reaction score
EYESSHHHAA said:
yes i did variant 2 today n it was awsome....i finshed in 20 minutes...now lets all just expect the worst for paper 32..best of luck guys!:p
Hey Eyesha we have almost didnt do anything
Still paper 32 will be a shit for everyone
Even though I love Chemistry

Reaction score
Stop saying shit and hard. It's about what you study.

I bet everyone in variant 1 said paper 6 was easy etc.. etc.. and did not do their max studying. It's all about how much you study and dedicate yourself to achieving the mark you want. I have 10 days till my chemistry exam after physics meaning i can study everything i need to study and still have time to finish all pass papers i want.

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Stop saying shit and hard. It's about what you study.

I bet everyone in variant 1 said paper 6 was easy etc.. etc.. and did not do their max studying. It's all about how much you study and dedicate yourself to achieving the mark you want. I have 10 days till my chemistry exam after physics meaning i can study everything i need to study and still have time to finish all pass papers i want.
Hey I havent asked for your opinion
Even you wanna proof!!!!! I have quoted on someone's comment so no need to interfere