• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 6 Discussion

Reaction score
Was the paper that had the last question (worth 6 marks) about making up experiment for the two liquids, paper 61 or 62?

Please help...

Reaction score
BlueSky said:
Was the paper that had the last question (worth 6 marks) about making up experiment for the two liquids, paper 61 or 62?

Please help...

i think its 62 cause iv done 61 and the last question was about some sort of cleaner solution containing sodium hydroxide

Reaction score
61 Wasnt that bad lol , i mean if you took a look on the notes i attached .. it really helped :p

Reaction score
Lucky if u got a change from v1 to v2 x_x

I took v1 and the table i got 2 out of 7 >_< , last question was good as he didn't ask to create an expirement :)
Good luck on paper 3 and 1 , Lets wish it comes easy

I

Reaction score
It wasnt very hard but about the 2nd graph did you draw a line of best fit? And what did you get for the Q about it?

Reaction score
imanmalik said:
It wasnt very hard but about the 2nd graph did you draw a line of best fit? And what did you get for the Q about it?

Yes, the points line fits almost exactly on the points u plotted (atleast for me and some of in real friends i asked) .... and can i really answer your second question? or i should wait for the next 24hr :p

Reaction score
Adahshan said:
Wow bro's, I'm sorry to hear that.

WE HAD V1 on our statement of entry suddenly it was changed to V2 today. It was so simple. ALL REPEATED.
man but how did u do question 1 i mean what apparatus were we supposed to use and how abut last experiment question that Alcohol thing
i really mess dat up

Reaction score
1bilalm said:
Adahshan said:
Wow bro's, I'm sorry to hear that.

WE HAD V1 on our statement of entry suddenly it was changed to V2 today. It was so simple. ALL REPEATED.
man but how did u do question 1 i mean what apparatus were we supposed to use and how abut last experiment question that Alcohol thing
i really mess dat up

how did the apparatus looked like ? :p

Reaction score
I know discussion isn't allowed yet but can someone just tell me what the threshold will be for variant 2 ? No need to be exact , just prediction ... for grade D I want to know it.

Reaction score
Chemistry was amazingggg :yahoo: . Guys who found it hard check out OCT/NOV. Most of the questions were repeated. Hoping for a full mark. :)

Reaction score
PUSHPAK1321 said:
Chemistry was amazingggg :yahoo: . Guys who found it hard check out OCT/NOV. Most of the questions were repeated. Hoping for a full mark. :)

What are you talking about? None of that test was October/November 2010. Unless you are referring to variant 2, then ok. Variant 1 was -.-