• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY paper 52

Reaction score
har bar log yahi umeed rakhtaye hain magar cie waloon nay kbhi range nae kam keeee . chemistry iss baar bohot mushkill tha

Reaction score
I've never done such a paper in ma life before!!!!!!!!! stupid cie!!! stupid pattern!!!
screw A levels!!! MARSHALLA!!!! BISMILLAA Them all!!!

Reaction score
CIE sucks
I was expecting an A* in chemistry but after this paper i dont think i m gonna get it
Worst paper in my life
gonna get only 10-13

Reaction score
I sat for P53 and yes it was very very different BUT if you did practice the 2016 Specimen Paper P5 it was very SIMILAR! P53 was straight forward and was kinda easy though. Ques 1 was about Enthalphy Change and Ques 2 was about Solubility

Reaction score
M
I sat for P53 and yes it was very very different BUT if you did practice the 2016 Specimen Paper P5 it was very SIMILAR! P53 was straight forward and was kinda easy though. Ques 1 was about Enthalphy Change and Ques 2 was about Solubility
P52 was very different.....I have checked 2016 specimen paper right now....it look very similar to previous years p5