• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 4-theory- doubts =D

Reaction score
Please post it last time :)

plz anyone help me with the ratios of Nmr how do we calculate them like in low resoulution Nmr, ratios of areas under the peak or in mass spectroscopy ratios of peaks of Cl isotopes :unsure:

Reaction score
plz anyone help me with the ratios of Nmr how do we calculate them like in low resoulution Nmr, ratios of areas under the peak or in mass spectroscopy ratios of peaks of Cl isotopes :unsure:
I posted it in other thread in a detail do check it thread name is like On demand only keypoints search if problem resist tell me!!

Reaction score
[Fe(H2O)6-n(NO2)n]^2+ (n=1 to 6) how do we get this?

Q3 (D) why is that ketone getting reduced to -OH using Ni? ! o_O M/J 2012 p41
for first part no idea maybe Oliveme can help!
for the other Question
look Reduction is gain of Hydrogen so u r just adding hydrogen with a presence of Nickel think Nickel as a catalyst(it is possibly increasing the surface Area for effective collisions)

Reaction score
hmm,
when some guys are attatched on 1st position like methyl -Oh they activate the 2nd position 3 rd position where they tend to push the incoming groups to those bootCamps ;)
2nd 3rd or 2nd 4th 6th?
lol...Naice way thou! :)

Reaction score
I posted it in other thread in a detail do check it thread name is like On demand only keypoints search if problem resist tell me!!

Yeah i found the thread but i coudn't find anything related to ratios u know 1:3 ratio of heights of Cl isotopes or some 9:3:1 ratio they are given in chem guide how are we suppose to calculate them?

Reaction score
Yeah i found the thread but i coudn't find anything related to ratios u know 1:3 ratio of heights of Cl isotopes or some 9:3:1 ratio they are given in chem guide how are we suppose to calculate them?
9:3:1 or 9:6:1 ?

Reaction score
look for chlorine u have to remember that Cl35 is in thrice time than cl37
similarly for Br 1:1 ka ratio