• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 4-theory- doubts =D

Reaction score
I think it's like this- so in K the reaction is basically the first one right? RCH3 -> RCH2Cl. But you'll notice in the product, there's actually 9 places that Cl could have been put in. It can replace all the hydrogens in the methyl groups. So it becomes 1x9, and the ratio is 21:9.
Ah okay, I got it. Thanks. :)

Reaction score
Anika Raisa

You clearly missed a third line! for Mr.2

And thus ALL fragment of suspect 2 is found..while for Mr.1 i see a fragment not find in any scene!

Reaction score
Hey dude how are you ... Long time no see in tutions :p
So about ur question im gonna explain it to u even though it makes no sesnse at all

Look at step 1 ... a is for h2o2 b is for I- and c is for H+

In the first step h2o2 has appered once so right 1 in the first row of a
I- has appered one in the equation so put 1
And H+ is not there so put zero

For step 2 H2O2 is not there but still u have (1) in the first box so put another one because it was shown in the first step
For I- the same thing ..not shown in step 2 but u already has one from the spfirst step so put another 1
For hydrogen ion this time its shown in step 2 so put 1

For step 3
H2o2 u already has 1 from step 1 so put 1
I- is shown in step 3 and step 1 so put 2 because now u have 2 I- shown
H+ is shown in step 3 and step 2 so in total its shown twice so put 2

Thats it ..hope it hepls :)
Woah that was amazing ,and heyy Mariammmmmm :)
how have you been yeah long tyme so see in tutions
hows everyhting goin
Inbox :)
and Thanks a Ton :D

Reaction score
Anika Raisa

You clearly missed a third line! for Mr.2

And thus ALL fragment of suspect 2 is found..while for Mr.1 i see a fragment not find in any scene!

Oh now i c!! Thank u so much!!! Its definitely suspect 2 now!!! I have been spending so much tym on it!!!! Thank u! Bless ya!:)

Reaction score
Is my doubt invisible or nobody know the answero_O i have posted it 2 times:confused: if nobody want to give the ans or if my q doesn't make sense then plz tell me atleast. i will be Greatfull:)