• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 4-theory- doubts =D

Reaction score
Yup that thing

and Jazaka Allah khairan!!!! I have feeling this is coming..!
Thanks alot! Nice explanation ! May Allah s.w.t bless you with highest grades Aameen!
wow thanks a lot for the prayer and same goes to u..inshAllah

anyway for the xray-crystallography is that it only detects areas in the structure with high electron density and hydrogen has only one electron in its structure so it has a very low electron density that the xray can't detect it

Reaction score
wow thanks a lot for the prayer and same goes to u..inshAllah

anyway for the xray-crystallography is that it only detects areas in the structure with high electron density and hydrogen has only one electron in its structure so it has a very low electron density that the xray can't detect it
Jazaka Allah khairan Againg
And May Allah s.w.t help you and guide you through all obstacles of life, including tomorrows papers! Aameen!

Reaction score
Jazaka Allah khairan Againg
And May Allah s.w.t help you and guide you through all obstacles of life, including tomorrows papers! Aameen!
thanks a lot man and i hope your papers goes well tomorrow too !

Reaction score
Reaction score
i hope tomorrow we don't get anything about chromatography and NANOTECHNOLOGY..any nanotech question will be left completely blank by me :S

Reaction score
I dint get your question, but when you draw Br always try making them non adjacent
they dint matter where to add them though, because it is beyond Alevel syllabus!
I meant if u see the MS , see the position of br on the benzene ring but we can place br2 on the they possible position too eh? as long as they r adjacent?

Reaction score
plz anyone help me with the ratios of Nmr how do we calculate them like in low resoulution Nmr, ratios of areas under the peak or in mass spectroscopy ratios of peaks of Cl isotopes :unsure:

Reaction score
Any short summary or note for how the pH effect the enzyme activity ?

xhizors
PhyZac
iKhaled
knowitall10

or anyone ?

JazakAllah :)
pH depend on H+ and OH-

As we should know, enzyme is a protein and protein has many bonding in it including ionic interaction.
These ionic interaction will be affected with due to change of pH.

Every enzyme has an optimum pH, (usually at 7), and thus, extreme pH say 1 or 2 for an enzyme with optimum say 7, will denature (make enzyme change shape, including active site shape)