• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 4-theory- doubts =D

Reaction score
iKhaled and knowitall10

I need help..badly...!:cautious:

thanks for first question EDIT: Jazaki Allah khairan, i know those are silly questions but i remembr them in papers...May Allah s.w.t bless you with highest grades

now second?

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alikum
plz Can anyone tell me how do we know that the height ratio is 3:1 or 9:6:1 in mass spectrum containing chlorine isotopes as stated in chem guide?

Reaction score
iKhaled and knowitall10

I need help..badly...!:cautious:

thanks for first question

now second?
oh okay xray.. when u talk about that do u mean xray-crystallography ?

and NMR concept is that it provides an external magnetic field where the hydrogen nucleus in the molecular environments of the organic compound spin in the direction of the magnetic field or against the direction of the magnetic field..the hydrogen protons are like tiny magnets (u can imagine it that way)

Reaction score
oh okay xray.. when u talk about that do u mean xray-crystallography ?

and NMR concept is that it provides an external magnetic field where the hydrogen nucleus in the molecular environments of the organic compound spin in the direction of the magnetic field or against the direction of the magnetic field..the hydrogen protons are like tiny magnets (u can imagine it that way)
Yup that thing

and Jazaka Allah khairan!!!! I have feeling this is coming..!
Thanks alot! Nice explanation ! May Allah s.w.t bless you with highest grades Aameen!