• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 33 how was it?

Reaction score
My Ar was a wooping 336. ^_^
And my titre value was 4.90 cm^3. (oh, the irony)
And my graph came out wrong because the electricty went, so my initial temperature increased from 26 to 27 and I couldn't do anything about it.
Meh.
MCQs. Come at me.

Reaction score
Worst paper in my life, i left last question, moreover my cation was somehow giveng brown ppt in naoh so there was only one cation i.e. Iron, so i couldnt complete my next parts as they asked to distinguish cations u listed before, so i was having only one.... all calculations parts were confusing due to time pressure, my mr was 115g, Indium :S
No luck!

Reaction score
Worst paper in my life, i left last question, moreover my cation was somehow giveng brown ppt in naoh so there was only one cation i.e. Iron, so i couldnt complete my next parts as they asked to distinguish cations u listed before, so i was having only one.... all calculations parts were confusing due to time pressure, my mr was 115g, Indium :S
No luck!
Its fine, i guess most of us didn't do well lets just hope the gt is low:(