• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 33 Guess....!!!

Reaction score
Recently my frnd told me guesses (seem correct) for chemistry
Q1.Titration with KMnO4, might involve dilution using volumetric flask, and finding water of crystallisation, either of MgSO4,or CuSO4. The answer will be 7! It could be the other way round, and the salt will be XSO4.7H2O and X has to be deduced!
Theres use of a crucible involved, check Nov 2009 33 Question 1!! 31!! And 2002 year!!
Q.2 Salt analysis, possibly Ammonium sulphate, Ammonium bromide, Zinc nitrate!!!
Remember these are (almost) guesses combined with info but its the best picture for tomorrow out there :p

Reaction score
filza94 said:
Recently my frnd told me guesses (seem correct) for chemistry
Q1.Titration with KMnO4, might involve dilution using volumetric flask, and finding water of crystallisation, either of MgSO4,or CuSO4. The answer will be 7! It could be the other way round, and the salt will be XSO4.7H2O and X has to be deduced!
Theres use of a crucible involved, check Nov 2009 33 Question 1!! 31!! And 2002 year!!
Q.2 Salt analysis, possibly Ammonium sulphate, Ammonium bromide, Zinc nitrate!!!
Remember these are (almost) guesses combined with info but its the best picture for tomorrow out there :p

Why are u so confused?? and spreading confusion??
just read your own posts...how many different informations you posted????
please stop it.