• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 32 discussion

Reaction score
what i find with chemistry the variants are very much similar lol... so im scared cause i believe 31 is going to be a killer....

Reaction score
Ah, that's good to hear.

I believe Cambridge is headed in the right direction with this year's examinations.

Don't fret over lost marks. The ideal exam is where no one gets the full mark. An exam is supposed to gauge your skill and knowledge in a certain subject. If a hundred people worldwide got the full mark, then that is implying that these 100 people are equal in skill. What if one of them is far beyond the others, but this is not apparent because the exam was easy? That is why the exam should be much harder. Your knowledge will be tested accordingly and fairly.

Reaction score
Outofideaz said:
DAMN !!! realx ppl ... im sure if ppr 32 was hard than 31 will be easy

good luck .. have faith :)
If 32 was hard. Then lol. 31 will be rape.
I'm giving 31 in a few hours. :p

Reaction score
It was hard for all of you because your ambitions are a bit too high , why need to take A* in every exam ? You won't get a Nobel Price for sure...

I will be looking for 25-30 marks , is it possible to get that much in those 31 and 32 killers ? I don't believe there will be much difference between them , maybe one or two questions will be changed.. I hope some easy questions will come that will be enough for me to score what I need to score! I will do variant 1.

Reaction score
DowntownCrew said:
It was hard for all of you because your ambitions are a bit too high , why need to take A* in every exam ? You won't get a Nobel Price for sure...

I will be looking for 25-30 marks , is it possible to get that much in those 31 and 32 killers ? I don't believe there will be much difference between them , maybe one or two questions will be changed.. I hope some easy questions will come that will be enough for me to score what I need to score! I will do variant 1.

Because I do D:

Reaction score
why did i have to open the xtremepapers forum.....now im soo freakin nervous its not even funny ... doing my exam in 1 hour and 30 min...and on top of that ive gone through all these 7 pages and no1 posts a doubt or something to gimme a free mark -_-! :evil:

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
25-30/80??

That's what satisfies me , getting C or D.I don't need anything more than that , which doesn't mean that I won't study and try to get more than that.But some of you are just dreaming about A* and at the end it comes opposite :D Your problem is High expectation > Low result .... be real , define your aim :wink:

Reaction score
@DowntownCrew
The way I did my paper..I have lost hope for A* or A. I will be really happy with a B or even a C but m gonna make sure this was the last time I touched chemistry. We gonna part ways here :p

Reaction score
You knowww I think the grade threshold will be low . As far as I know the minimum should be 39 for A :DD

Reaction score
I Just finished writing paper 31... it was kind of easy and short.. only 11 pages.

How long was your paper?

I'm sure if 32 was really that hard then the threshold will hopefully be low, so don't worry too much :)

Reaction score
Yeah well see I didnt do so well either :/ I usually do really well in my mock exam but this was crazy . Just what encourages me is that I can predict that the grade threshold will be extremely loww :) Soo cheeer up ! You know for me anything less than an A* is not acceptable :/ Getting an A itself is like an F for me ... So yeaaah I have been pretty tensed too but whats done is done all you can do is pray and hope for the best . InshAllah Allah will here are prayers and give us the grades we truly deserve :D

Reaction score
BlueSky said:
I Just finished writing paper 31... it was kind of easy and short.. only 11 pages.

How long was your paper?

I'm sure if 32 was really that hard then the threshold will hopefully be low, so don't worry too much :)
Our paper was quiet long... But WOW Variant 1 was goood ? Thats great xD I am happy for you guys :D