• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Paper 3

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm appearing for my Chem. P3 (Varient 3) tomorrow. So can anyone help me with it ? For the ion test, which ions are we supposed to test first :cautious: ? Any tips on ion test topic or any other topics. Please help asap. Thanks in advance. (y)

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm appearing for my Chem. P3 (Varient 3) tomorrow. So can anyone help me with it ? For the ion test, which ions are we supposed to test first :cautious: ? Any tips on ion test topic or any other topics. Please help asap. Thanks in advance. (y)
Well, if testing for anions, ALWAYS test for Carbonate ions first.......... they will provide you with a test procedure sheet. use that sequence.....
If not carbonate, then cromate ---- then Chlorine------Bromine------------Iodine-------------Nitrate /nitrite---------sulfate/sulfite.......

use this sequence.