• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 2 7th may

Reaction score
I have to say it was one of the easiest chemistry papers I've ever seen but it sucked because a lot my friends had focused on the hard parts and forgot the rest so they went really able to solve it well :/
did electochemistry queestion came
from which topics questions were asked

Reaction score
I have to say it was one of the easiest chemistry papers I've ever seen but it sucked because a lot my friends had focused on the hard parts and forgot the rest so they went really able to solve it well :/
am writing it by 1pm, can u tell me wat mostly came out?

Reaction score
i did the same too! but i think i did ok. may lose some marks in calculations and organic chem though

Reaction score
Roxylara, please remove your post since your not allowed to tell information about what came or discuss before 24 hours have passed.

Reaction score
There was a whole periodicity question. They asked the basics about the variation in Mg and Al and S and P in the period. In the organic chemistry they told us a substance Q reacts with bromine and decolourized it. It the reacts with 2,4-DNPH and gives and orange PPT but doesn't give anything with tollens reagent. Explain.
Thanks sweetie! Chem was easy

Reaction score
how did you guys find variant 1?? messed up a few bits of the questions. what do you think the thresholds will be for an A? like 50?