• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper 12 discussion!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
BTW they`ve concentrated alot on the steel alloy questions so MAYB they wont bring it in paper 3 lol

Reaction score
i checked the one saying both are ryt but statement 2 doesnt explain the first .. hope this is right.

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
The answer was insoluble soluble, as the residue was reacted in the first one, and the filtrate in the second..

I might get 38/40 if what I put for the steel alloy question is right, what did you guys put?

i chose option B which said that both statements r correct but that does not explain the first one ...kind of like that :)

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
What did you guys write for the steel alloy question, with the two statements?

I made it "B", which was both statements are correct but statement 2 doesnt explain statement 1

but i'm not sure of the answer though.

Reaction score
darrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! i checked that it explains the first! till now 37/40

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
What did you guys write for the steel alloy question, with the two statements?

both statements are right but statement 2 doesn`t explain statement 1

unfortunetly I made a mistake in the question and the answer above is the correct response

Reaction score
LimeReem said:
What about the last question? the question for yeast?
was it water?

I put light, as it isn't a photochemical reaction, in a past paper I saw that water was needed :S