• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry paper 1 !!!!

Reaction score
Mrkiller009, i think that u r just a member and this is a copy of what Nibz wrote , u dont have the right to do anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Do u even know what discussion means?? He merely inquired about the paper's difficulty and I answered him...I didn't tell him what came in the paper. And as for the cheating thing..Why do u think CIE goes through all the trouble of preparing different variants huh?? :p

Reaction score
seemo1995 said:
Mrkiller009, i think that u r just a member and this is a copy of what Nibz wrote , u dont have the right to do anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah its a copy of what Nibz wrote, i didn't say anything about that.
you just want to know what came in the exam, and thats against the rules.
Dude, depend on yourself. The exam was okay not bad, yeah some tricks as usual but good. Good luck.

Reaction score
i didnt say that i want to know da questions that came !
i said that if there was any tricky question and if possible sme1 tells if there is a topic that we need to concentrate in more

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
seemo1995 said:
i didnt say that i want to know da questions that came !
i said that if there was any tricky question and if possible sme1 tells if there is a topic that we need to concentrate in more

This is considered as cheating.

Yes, I gave that statement, yet I didn't ban anyone here.
Thank you MrKiller009. We value members like you!
For others, after this I won't warn anyone; anyone discussing the paper will directly be banned :)

Reaction score
i mean ...wth??? THAT"S TOATLLY CONSIDERED CHEATING!! AND ITS TOTALLY UNFAIR!!! :shock: :shock: