• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry paper 1 !!!!

Reaction score
Easier than expected but I did a very silly mistake..knew the correct answer but marked it wrong :cry:

Reaction score
cuz i'va been w8ing long time 4 sme1 to tell me how was the exam and if there is like any tricky question ...

Reaction score
It was a piece of cake..Just do the past papers from 2006-10 M/J and u will feel like more than half of the paper is repeated

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
It was a piece of cake..Just do the past papers from 2006-10 M/J and u will feel like more than half of the paper is repeated

You're not allowed to say what came in the exam! put this in your mind..
Well, the exam wasn't bad! just depend on yourself.

Reaction score
but he did say half of it came so i bet nothings wrong wit dat!!
hey atleast i dont have to worry about the exams any more cz i hv only 3 days of "TORCHAAR!" and after dat, yaaaaaaay freedom!
anyways bro thnx for posting!!

Reaction score
seemo1995 said:
if u dont wanna listen or tell anything then leave ur advice to ur self !!!! :mad:
guys please tell me if there was any unexpected or tricky question
How rude? -_-'
We won't say anything about the exam otherwise it will be considered cheating.

Reaction score
I have about 5 hours to go till I take my paper.. I don't want to know whats in it.. After all, if you get a good grade on your own, you know that it was deserved rather than cheated.

Reaction score
hey
i am really so scared from the chemistry exam today ! so i would be very thankful if u told me what to concentrate on and things like this !! plz plz :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
MrKiller009 said:
seemo1995 said:
if u dont wanna listen or tell anything then leave ur advice to ur self !!!! :mad:
guys please tell me if there was any unexpected or tricky question
How rude? -_-'
We won't say anything about the exam otherwise it will be considered cheating.
who r u to decide if this is cheating or not???