• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P12 oct/nov 2013

How was the paper

• Total voters
Reaction score
how did the paper go??..paper was at medium difficulty and with some tricky questions but the lat 10 were mostly easy except one or two!!
Discuss Via PM
No public discussion on this post please!!

Reaction score
how did the paper go??..paper was at medium difficulty and with some tricky questions but the lat 10 were mostly easy except one or two!!
Discuss Via PM
No public discussion on this post please!!

best of luck and was section B hard?

Reaction score
Hi guys, Please stop sharing the answers and questions over here cuz this exam isnt held yet in Bangladesh. Due to political instability, exam is postponed to 28 th evening. Variant p12 wont change, so if u share the answers then the gt will get simply high. Nd the bangladeshi people will get extra previllage from our posts. so plzz stop sharing both by Private messages and wall postings cuz there r some people out there acting to be like non-bangladeshi's. If u have any further queries den plzz follow the following links.,.. https://www.facebook.com/BritishcouncilExamsBangladesh

Reaction score
still feeling horrible...guessed a lot of answers :( tensed.. hope some of the guesses were right.. i totally guessed the last 6-7 answers cause i was out of time :/

Reaction score
the last Seven i gave AAABACD :/ I dont knw if any r right... so frustrated was i right on any ? (n)

Reaction score
Organic is my nightmare always. Still satisfied I guess. Overall not bad. Will get around 31-33 for sure. Maybe even 35-36 if the confusions are correct. :/

Reaction score
i hardly got the time to read the last seven questions.... all guessed :( feeling horrible...hope atleast 3 were right :/

Reaction score
If you're not sure and don't have time, always give B. Higher chances of it always appearing B :p

Reaction score
A was the most common option for the last 10 questions, well at least for me.

Reaction score
all i remember is i gave last seven AAABACD just blindly ....didnt even read the question.. dnt knw if any would be right :/ very tensed abt it still

Reaction score
ha hain bhai.... but AS mein marks uthana bohat zaroori hain.... feeling disappointed man.. and im so worried about the answers i gave :(