• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry P12!!! (discussions)

Reaction score
how do we find equilibrium constant? ..nwys how did everyone else do ? i guessed a lot of answers.. :( feeling sad... hope some guesses are right! :/

Reaction score
my exam wasnt good :/ i totally guessed the last seven answers.. i gave AAABACD the last seven... dont know if any were right! :( desperately wanting to knw if any were right or wrong.... tensed who else rembers them .. i want to knw :(

Reaction score
how do we find equilibrium constant? ..nwys how did everyone else do ? i guessed a lot of answers.. :( feeling sad... hope some guesses are right! :/

the ans of tht part was A ...
all that was required to calculate the moles at equilibrim by substracting the change by initial moles ...

Reaction score
my exam wasnt good :/ i totally guessed the last seven answers.. i gave AAABACD the last seven... dont know if any were right! :( desperately wanting to knw if any were right or wrong.... tensed who else rembers them .. i want to knw :(

i think so ur first 3-5 mcqs are ryt bcz they were something like AAA