• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1, P3 and P6

Reaction score
It seems like I am having a crisis with figuring out the colours of the ionic/covalent compounds and elements, and exams are on the doors. If anyone has some useful notes regarding this, I would be really grateful, thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Can any of you guys hook me up with a chart or a table of colors of metals and their oxides? I have come across a lot of questions regarding color of metal oxides in pp6
Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
No problem !!
Well actually someone else sent it to me who also got it from someone else so im sorry thats all I got
Can any of you guys hook me up with a chart or a table of colors of metals and their oxides? I have come across a lot of questions regarding color of metal oxides in pp6
Thanks in advance :)
It seems like I am having a crisis with figuring out the colours of the ionic/covalent compounds and elements, and exams are on the doors. If anyone has some useful notes regarding this, I would be really grateful, thanks in advance!
Guys when are your exams?

Reaction score
Does anyone have the 2015 leaked papers (any paper is fine), of u have it please give it to me on this email [email protected] please give, I need it very urgently!!! :'(