• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P1 and P2 today

Reaction score
i did half of B7, cudn't continue with it so left it on choice :D

Lol I was gonna start B7 then I decided to read the whole question first and then left it :p.

I wasted 15 minutes on structure of ester and that's why I lost most of my time. I made it 6 times and crossed it out. The space was filled so I continued on a blank page. Im not sure whether I made it correct in the end. Can someone make it and show?

Reaction score
Lol I was gonna start B7 then I decided to read the whole question first and then left it :p.

I wasted 15 minutes on structure of ester and that's why I lost most of my time. I made it 6 times and crossed it out. The space was filled so I continued on a blank page. Im not sure whether I made it correct in the end. Can someone make it and show?
Sure .. just remind me of the alcohol n acid

Reaction score
and u extract copper in ur blast furnace, right??

Umm...can't tell if you are being sarcastic or noto_O....because iron is extracted in a blast furnace:) and I knew that slag was collected at the bottom, I was just tensed about some other questions and messed up this one too by changing it from calcium silicate to iron at the last moment:cry:..I just asked because I didn't want to look through my chemistry notes and discover what more I did wrong:(