• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Oct/Nov 2014 Preparation

Reaction score
For P2 you can do papers 2009-2014 all variants and revise all notes do focus on ionic equations of moles because this part is tough and in May'14 many students didn't do good in that question. For P1 you need to have solid concepts and strong grip on syllabus to get A grade and 2008-2014 papers. Revise all syllabus once or twice do past papers conceptually. For P3 you need to have good skills in titration moles and salts.

Reaction score
For P2 you can do papers 2009-2014 all variants and revise all notes do focus on ionic equations of moles because this part is tough and in May'14 many students didn't do good in that question. For P1 you need to have solid concepts and strong grip on syllabus to get A grade and 2008-2014 papers. Revise all syllabus once or twice do past papers conceptually. For P3 you need to have good skills in titration moles and salts.
TBH. I did not really have a chance to practice in the labs for P3. So I am just openning the past papers for P3 and 'back-solving' them. Is that good?
I am worried bout P3 more than I am for P1 and P2... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reaction score
If A is on higher side in p2 and B is not on grade boundary then you can score A easily with B A C components, roughly 44-48 in p2 22-25 in p1 20-24 in p3 and it turns out to be A
Thank You soooo much!!!! Inshallah may we all get 'a's !!! :)
chem p33 any guesses
hav paper tomorrow
names of salts???please help!urgent!!!!!
Sorry if this is going to sound rude but instead of making thousands of new threads on what is coming tommorow just watch youtube videos of the practicals. There are thousands of other candidates in the same place as you. Atleast you did 2 practicals, in my centre the ppl did not even do even one complete, real practical. And I am one of those ppl. And believe in Allah. :)