• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Notes P 12 and P 32

Reaction score
My chem teacher gave us this PDF file which has all the important notes of all chapters. I think it would be useful to everyone so download it :). When you open the file it'll ask for a password. The password is ri5uv65. Hope it helped :)
thnx buddy!

Reaction score
U serious? 119 pages!!! When the heck we can read them and learn? We have exam physics tomorrow and we have chemistry then. Only 1 day in between
Anyway am looking for the definations only and some of the formulae in chemistry
u kno wt??jz go 2ru d guide..don waste time in lrnin vrything in detail..insted practice pstpprs!:)

Reaction score
U serious? 119 pages!!! When the heck we can read them and learn? We have exam physics tomorrow and we have chemistry then. Only 1 day in between
Anyway am looking for the definations only and some of the formulae in chemistry
i dont evn hv one day gap...cz i take bsns st

Reaction score
hi can someone please help with this question ? thanks in advance
View attachment 43070
(part 1 )see in the first line its given that 175 cm3 of o2 was used and in the last line its given that 25 cm3 of o2 is left
(unreacted) Therefore, the vol of o2 reacted is 150 cm3
(Part 2) the gas formed after cooling is 125 cm3 (given in ques) so it will have unreacted oxygen and the co2 formed
125cm3-25cm3=100cm which is the vol of co2 formed