• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY LATEST NOTES WEBSITE

Reaction score
well FYI the pocket money i earn is equal to the salary of a person, so luk @ urself b4 others.!!
and we all know how you earn your money
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Reaction score
Parfals said:
sweetiepie said:
hahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahah.......:D

Hav no other job BY de way noor an farhan r my classmates so better dn`t mak fun of us..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :p

thnx man for ur support..........................All the best everyone

Reaction score
farhan143 said:
well FYI the pocket money i earn is equal to the salary of a person, so luk @ urself b4 others.!!
and we all know how you earn your money
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

My pocket money which my father gives every week is enough i dn`t need an extra way of earning !!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :oops: :oops:

Reaction score
Well prepared for Paper 3 but my mind is saying it will be quiet tuff!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
dude it ws easy!!
i think ur depressed about sme quesiions, worry not man, just concentrate on d last exam and then prepare 4 IBN AL HAYTHEM.
ALL THE BEST 4 THAT!!

Reaction score
farhan143 said:
dude it ws easy!!
i think ur depressed about sme quesiions, worry not man, just concentrate on d last exam and then prepare 4 IBN AL HAYTHEM.
ALL THE BEST 4 THAT!!

thnx hope get a got result........................................................nt me alone for everyone

Allah help us////////////////

ameen