• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry joke

Reaction score
A chemistry joke. Dedicating it to Planet Master:

The heaviest element known to science was recently discovered by University physicists here. The element, tentatively named administratium (Ad), has no protons or electrons, which means that it has atomic number 0 and falls outside the natural patterns exhibited by other elements. However, it does have 1 neutron, 125 assistants to the neutron, 75 vice neutrons and 111 assistants to the vice neutrons. This gives it an atomic mass of 312. The 312 particles are held together by a force involving the continuous exchange of meson-like particles called "memos".

Because it has no protons or electrons, administratium is inert. Nonetheless, it can be detected chemically, in that it seems to impede every reaction in which it is present. According to one of the discoverers, even a small amount of administratium made one reaction which normally lasts less than a second take more than four days.

Administratium has a half-life of approximately three years. It does not actually decay. Instead, it undergoes a reorganization in which a vice neutron, assistants to the vice neutron and certain assistants to the neutron exchange places. Some studies have indicated that its mass actually increases after each reorganization, although this is yet to be explained. Another phenomenon which has been observed, as expected from the mechanics of minute particles, is that the more one tries to pin down the positions of vice neutrons within the structure of administratium, the more uncertain those positions become.

Within a short time after the discovery was announced, the existence of the element was confirmed in laboratories around the world. In addition, a team at the University of Utah told a press conference they had been able to create administratium in fusion experiments conducted at ordinary room temperature. Using highly sophisticated probability detectors, the team had monitored a stream of memos from a FAX-mounted device. Dr. May B. No and her associate, Dr. May B. Yes, said the details of their experiment were being kept confidential, pending further development of the data. But, they claimed, there were definitely more memos that came out of the device than went in.

Reaction score
I'd have read it but it's a bit looooooooong xD
would make it brief please :]

Reaction score
I agree
for someone not in Chemistry, it would require a real effort to read this,
but
I dont think i can shorten this one.

Reaction score
Another Chemistry one, but its shorter :p :

Willie went to drink some water

Poor lad he is no more

For what he thought was H_2O

Was H_2SO_4!
:eek:

Reaction score
Chemists last words:

*And now the tasting test....

*And now shake a bit....

*In which glass was my mineral water?

*Why does that stuff burn with a green flame!?!?

*And now the detonating gas problem...

*This is a completely safe experimental set up.

*Now you can take the protection window away...

Reaction score
How pathetic as people from this awesome pattern of learning complain about the length of this chemistry joke. How can you ignore the beautiful reactions taking place in and outside your body, how can you underestimate the power of organic compounds! how can you overlook the shifting of electron pairs during an organic transformations which decided the fate of human being! how you can close your eyes from the nano-carbon tubes but immensely-potential substances that are parts of laptop-battery!!

There is an unceasing bonanza of sentences so-called "jokes" to me this is a tribute to the flourishing field of chemistry.

Pleases give us more of these jokes.

Reaction score
Ok take more..........

How can you ignore the lightening of electricity breaking the N-O bond in air! How would you take the spiral DNA and its derivatives disclosing the new facets of life!! you should thank Allah Almighty for providing you the protein-skin without which we cannot survive! Can you ignore the beautifully-managed H-bonding in DNA and certain other key susbtances in your body!! Thank God we have iron(II) which can bind to Haemoglobin!! Chemistry is raison d' etre. how about the thinking process?? the Na+, K+ balance and their functioning make possible what needs to be done!!

This is my thinking............ Let's everyone think better than this.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
kahynickel said:
Ok take more..........

How can you ignore the lightening of electricity breaking the N-O bond in air! How would you take the spiral DNA and its derivatives disclosing the new facets of life!! you should thank Allah Almighty for providing you the protein-skin without which we cannot survive! Can you ignore the beautifully-managed H-bonding in DNA and certain other key susbtances in your body!! Thank God we have iron(II) which can bind to Haemoglobin!! Chemistry is raison d' etre. how about the thinking process?? the Na+, K+ balance and their functioning make possible what needs to be done!!

This is my thinking............ Let's everyone think better than this.
i like it.....keep giving more :)
And yes Alhumdulilah....for everything....There are millions of things in life...we shud thank Allah for...many times we ignore....and at times we even be ungrateful to him :( May ALlah, the One and Only , guide us all and may we succeed in the HereAfter too Aameen

Reaction score
Anon said:
Chemists last words:

*And now the tasting test....

*And now shake a bit....

*In which glass was my mineral water?

*Why does that stuff burn with a green flame!?!?

*And now the detonating gas problem...

*This is a completely safe experimental set up.

*Now you can take the protection window away...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!!!
that had me shaking with laughter!
good one! :p

Reaction score
Two scientists walk into a bar with the intention of a drinking contest. The bartender asks them what they'd like to drink. The first scientist says;

"I'd like a glass of H2O please"
"I'd like a glass of H2O too" said the second scientist.

Needless to say, the second scientist lost.

Reaction score
Anon said:
Two scientists walk into a bar with the intention of a drinking contest. The bartender asks them what they'd like to drink. The first scientist says;

"I'd like a glass of H2O please"
"I'd like a glass of H2O too" said the second scientist.

Needless to say, the second scientist lost.

(i SWEAR i fell off my chair laughing!)