• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry help please

Reaction score
Hello,
In 2012 May/june session i'm planning to give my last subject which is CHEMISTRY.I have only 4 months to study,so need a little guide what should i do in these 4 months,from where should i start.I have IGCSE COMPLETE CHEMISTRY book,please anyone guide me the best procedure to be prepared for this subject in just 4 months.

Help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Reaction score
^ yes it is always given
4 months are enough to study one subject, understand each n every topic, memorise important stuff, use syllabus, also study the chemistry guide (very helpful) and in the end MUST solve as many past papers possible. :)

Reaction score
Go according 2 da curriculum content provided by IGCSE. It covers almost all of the important contents of the syllabus.

Reaction score
I suggest buying and using Chemistry for IGCSE by Nelson Thornes. It is an excellent book, which covers each and every single detail of the syllabus. It has notes from examiners, which aid you in your preparations. It also has questions at the end of every topic that are taken from past papers. With this book, you don't even need the syllabus itself.