• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry grades

Reaction score
I am in UAE and giving my Igs here I was wondering how exactly can you decide what variant we got ?

Reaction score
Check your statement of entry. Lets take Chemistry as an example. Today, we had Paper '61'. You might have had '62', or '63'. These three are the variants. :D

Reaction score
It was an easy one , I think I will score around 45 marks and curve will be most probably high .. is that enough to get C ?

Reaction score
DowntownCrew said:
It was an easy one , I think I will score around 45 marks and curve will be most probably high .. is that enough to get C ?
I dont get it...why are u thinking about C. 45/60 is a very good performance.There are people who lost much more marks and still hoping for A*s.Dont lose hope there is plenty of time for the upcoming chem papers. :)
Btw is there a separate curve for each variant or the same?

Reaction score
There is a file with name "gt" in this site which has thresholds for all subjects and all variants. You better have a look at that :p

Reaction score
hi everyone! what did you write about liquid M? I wrote sodium bromide. plz discuss with me your anwsers. :Search: :Search:

Reaction score
I wrote Ammonia but some say it`s ethanol
but whatever we just have 2 concentrate on physics right now coz nothing is gonna change
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)

Reaction score
ChantooPantoo said:
DowntownCrew said:
I dont get it...why are u thinking about C. 45/60 is a very good performance.There are people who lost much more marks and still hoping for A*s.Dont lose hope there is plenty of time for the upcoming chem papers. :)
Btw is there a separate curve for each variant or the same?

Because the paper was so easy so we can expect high curve for this one , however 45 is for sure , i can get even more ... and another reason is this paper is only 20 % ... tomorrow is a big one -.-

Reaction score
r u sure its ethanol??????
as my teacher said it can be either organic substance or alcohol